Community Development Through Polytechnic Scheme
This Scheme is successfully running in many Polytechnics in India by Human Resources Department, Government of India. MIPT stared this activity in the year 2002. At some, nearby villages in Pune district and in Pune city this scheme is implemented.
Main characteristics of the scheme are
- Dropout students, housewives and unemployed can get admission. It is free of cost to all.
- It is for all casts and religions people.
- Certificate is awarded after successful completion.
- Trainers are well trained & experienced.
- Trainings are scheduled as per students convenience.
- All Training Material are provided by Institute as per schemes norms and conditions.
These short term Basic Courses are
Mobile Repairing, DTP Operator, Computer operator, Electrician and House hold wiring,plumbing, Gardening and farming, Tailoring, Fashion Designing, Beauty Parlour, Book binding. For each course 15-20 students can take admission.
Taking the advantage of this scheme, we are regularly conducting some of these courses at Dr.Bandorwala Leprosy Hospital, Kondhava, Pune for family members of Leprosy affected people. All grampanchayat members, Local NGOs,
Social workers cooperate for this work.
|Sr No||Name of the Staff||Designation|
|2||Mr.S. S. Kadam||Internal Coordinator|
|3||Mrs.Priti A Pethkar||Community Development Consultant|
|5||Smt.S. P. Ingavale||Accountant|
|6||Mr.P. L. Karawalikar||Cashier|
|7||Mr.V. V. Botre||Store Keeper|