Documents Required with Application Form
1. No application will be considered unless it accompanies the Attested Copies of the following documents.
- A medical certificate in the prescribed format (as per format given in Application Form)
- Certificate of Indian Nationality / Domicile (for other State Candidates)
- Statement of marks of VIII, IX and X examination or Proforma Z.
- Statement of marks of H.S.C. Science examination (if any).
- School/Institute Leaving Certificate (Of the last school/institute attended)
- Certificate of date of birth if the date of birth is not mentioned in the school or institute leaving certificate.
- Intermediate Grade Drawing Certificate.
- 3 Color pass port size photographs with white background (At the time of Admission)
2. Reserved category candidates should submit
- Certificate of cast issued by the Magistrate or equivalent authority as prescribed by Govt. must be submitted by Reserved Category Candidates.
- OBC, SBC, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, VJ/DT Candidates should produce Non creamy layer certificate valid for the current year. Non creamy layer certificate is issued by Tahashildar / Dy. Collector /Collector.
Copies of certificate attached to the application form should be attested by the Principal of school / Institute or a Gazetted Officer or Special Executive officer. Original Certificate if attached to the application will not be returned. Original Certificate will have to be produced at the time of admission.
You can also refer www.dte.org.in for more details.